[rt-users] How do I edit the autoreply?

Nils-Erik Svangård nisse at dc.ltu.se
Thu Sep 30 03:41:17 EDT 2004

Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:

> Nils-Erik Svangård wrote:
>> Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
>>> You don't have rights too see/edit global templates.
> It's OK. '0' is "alias" for global queue.
>> But I have superuser priviliges, and root isnt allowed to login since
> Hmm, superuser priveleges should be enough.
>> all authentication is against the LDAP server. And also the root user
>> vanished when I upgraded from RT2.0.5
> It should be considered as bug, what RT version do you have now?
> Also, can you send us DB query log that is generated when you touch
> this page?

I have RT3.2.1 now, and I upgraded from RT2.0.15.
DB query log? From MySQL or RT? Where do I find it. I have set
Set($LogDir,'/var/log/rt3.2.1'); but that dir is empty, do I have to
enable logging somewhere?

Arrg! It's frustrating with all the stuff that is almost working, but
not quite!

	       Datorcentralen Luelå tekniska universitet
	Name:	Nils-Erik Svangård	e-mail:	nisse at dc.ltu.se
	Ph:	+46-920-49244		URL:http://www.dc.ltu.se